Project Manager – Ireland
NightOwl Global is seeking bright, highly motivated, and professional individuals for our Project Manager(s) positions in Dublin, Ireland office. As a services company, our people are our product and extension to our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a team-centric environment within a fast-growing company who invests in their employee career and professional development growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Who are you?
Someone who has fantastic communication skills and attention to detail. You have a superior ability to prioritize, organize, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’re also tactful, diplomatic, and comfortable around confidential information.
The NightOwl Project Manager (PM) is a vital link between NightOwl’s clients, account owners, IT, eDiscovery technicians, project coordinators, and review staff. The NightOwl PMs are the primary point of contact for NightOwl Global clients from project initiation through closeout. The PM is responsible for communication, planning, status reporting, project deliverables, billing, and meeting NightOwl’s client’s needs and expectations on assigned accounts.
The PM is also responsible for ensuring projects are carried out to the best possible standards, within relevant timelines, at an acceptable cost, and in line with overall company objectives while meeting client requirements for deliverables.
NightOwl PM’s may be assigned to Discovery Management Client Services (DMCS) teams who are led by a NightOwl Senior Portfolio Manager (SPM). SPM(s) will supervise PM(s) assigned to a Client Services team. In addition, SPM(s) will delegate work across a team of Client Services staff members who are assigned to a DMCS team in order to meet customer needs. PM(s) when assigned to a DMCS team, are required to take work direction from SPM(s) as requested. SPM(s) will also take greater roles in providing direct client and internal support and training to PM(s) who are assigned to DMCS when they are the Client Services teams. In addition, PM(s) report up to and be annually reviewed by the Director of Litigation & Client Services – EU and Director of Discovery Operations – EU.
- Assist and also independently plan, deploy and manage discovery programs and projects.
- Follow and all SOP(s) and Guidelines used and implemented by NightOwl.
- Collaborate, provide input in creation of standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Assist and also independently plan, deploy, and monitor review projects in collaboration with Managed Review personnel.
- Assist and also independently create, deploy and manage quality control processes.
- Assist and also independently roll-Out / Implementation for new / current clients for Client Playbook for On-Boarding.
- Participate in sales and marketing activities as required (some travel required).
- Primary responsible once a project is transitioned to PM for communication, planning, status reporting, project deliverables, billing, issue / resolution management, and meeting Night Owl’s clients’ needs and expectations.
- Take work direction from their assigned SPM as requested.
Knowledge and Skills Qualifications
- Law school degree, and or qualified from an accredited law school, either in Ireland or/and UK or/and Europe or/and US.
- Ideally currently licensed and registered with the bar, either in Ireland or/and UK or/and Europe or/and US.
- 2+ years legal experience (law firm, corporate, or vendor).
- 1+ Years of eDiscovery Technical experience preferred (law firm, corporate, or vendor).
- 1+ Years of analytics experience preferred (e.g. Relativity, Clearwell).
- Case management experience, including leading a team and meeting deadline driven goals.
- Any eDiscovery certification desirable, e.g. ACEDS, Relativity, etc.
- Relativity user certified or able to complete the certification within 6 months.
- Excellent management, interpersonal and communication skills.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive Pay
- Industry Competitive Benefits
- Opportunities to learn and grow as a professional
Who are we?
Founded in 1991, NightOwl Global is a leading global provider of full-service discovery and review services, analytics, and business solutions. NightOwl primarily serves Fortune 500 clients and AmLaw 100 firms.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Please submit your CV for consideration.